Did you know that over 70% of people suffer from the imposter syndrome? Even people like Maya Angelou (one of my favorite humans), Albert Einstein, and other great people felt shame or fear around sharing their gifts in the world. Afraid that one day people were going to “figure them out” and they’d be made out to be frauds. If so then you’ll definitely want to watch today’s video because I go into 7 steps to overcome the Imposter syndrome once and for all especially if you want to start and launch your online business.
Feeling scared, or like you just aren’t enough are totally normal feelings to have during our human journey. It’s how we relate to others and find our place in the world. However there are primary misunderstanding around these feelings, and they lie in the truth of the matter that we are not JUST HUMANs, no we INDEED ARE DIVINE SOULS. Beings made of the cosmos and of the same energy that created the planets and universe that we inhabit. Therefore our power does not end nor begin with just our human emotions, they are indeed guides but we have the power and wherewithal to create whatever reality we desire by activating our innate power that we were born with. This power is the power that we had even before we were born and will be there long after we die.
So the tips I share with you is from that perspective. I’m here to help you remember how powerful you truly are, and to help you wake up to your divinity so that you can be a fully embodied divine being on the planet. Without fear stopping you from following your heart and doing what lights you up. You don’t need to know every step of the journey, just have the courage and willingness to trek the path. Your soul and divine team are there to guide you every step of the way. You are never alone!
So here are the 7 steps:
Definition of Imposter: a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.
1. Recognize that we are all “imposters” to one extent or another – we are all playing roles on our planet – choose the role that most excites you.
2. You are always at least 5 steps ahead of someone you can help – you don’t have to be an “expert” you just have to share what you already know to help your ideal customer get to where you are and beyond
3. There is a power in sharing your visions because you help elevate people to a greater version of themselves even if you haven’t achieved the “level” of success yet you are looking to achieve. “Level” is a myth – we are here simply for growth, expansion, and fun experiences.
4. Your clients or customers don’t care as much about your story as much as they care about your place in theirs. Be the sage in their hero’s journey – mention book you just purchased. Your story matters, but only as it relates to how your potential client or customer can “see” themselves in you.
5. Empathy and a well crafted message coupled with a proven process are the 3 keys that you need to really deliver results and outcomes for your clients and/or customers.
6. Fear is a natural response to doing something new – like sharing your gifts in the world, helping others along their journey, creating a product or service that makes an impact, speaking to new prospects. Our brains are wired to protect us against danger, and so is the wiring in our bodies. However you have nothing truly to fear other than a new human experience.
7. Humiliation or the thought of it, is simply giving too much power over to what others think and you know how I feel about that.
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you ever feel like an imposter? Share in the comments one way you’ve overcome it or will overcome it below!
I’m using divi theme 🙂